Search Box

Links to Culture Cafe Episodes!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sitting At The Dock Of The... Terminal (Still Wasting Time Though)

(EDIT: This post was originally written on Monday August 27th PST but due to poor internet connections I hadn't been able to post it until now)

I write from the row of seats situated just behind my boarding gate. My flight was delayed about an hour and 15 minutes, so rather than boarding... right about now, I'm writing this post! I arrived just after 2pm and had a bit of food with my brother, mom, and dad while we sat around and chatted for a bit. Eventually we said our goodbyes and and I stood in line for the security check. I felt nervous putting my phone in those plastics bins, because the iPhone bumper I bought when I first purchased the phone has now eroded away. The phone looks so pretty without it, but I'm so hesitant to place it anywhere or on anything. Anyway, rambling aside. I should be able to board in about another half an hour. In the meantime here's some pictures from my final moments in America.
I like the swirly lines around the gate time and seat

A portal to the world



If you just look at the bold it sounds like they're talking about something else


Gate 142! Blargh

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment